Why spend valuable time using YouTube and/or Google to obtain "how to" information?
Based in Bunbury, WA, First Class Training provides small group one-day public courses, customised computer training solutions and on-site training and consultation. Our courses have a maximum of four participants and we guarantee never to cancel a course through lack of numbers!
- Small class sizes (maximum of 4 for most classes);
- Expert guidance and tuition: Participants are lead through a demonstration of each feature and are given time to practise through practical exercises.
- Consolidation after each section;
- Topics are relevant to industry;
- Comprehensive reference and learning material is provided with the course;
- Certificates of attendance are supplied.
We guarantee that classes will never be cancelled due to insufficient numbers.
Thousands of businesses waste valuable hours every day due to inexperience, and a lack of training, with computer software like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and InDesign to name a few. It causes frustration amongst staff, but worst of all, decreases productivity and profits. Our computer courses will show you how to use your software better, faster and more efficiently. You will learn how to save time, access new features and work with confidence. Please contact us for further information or an obligation-free discussion.
Our teaching methods ensure maximum comprehension in the shortest possible time. We provide a dynamic learning environment with lots of practical hands on exercises and real world examples.
All of our courses come with a comprehensive training manual (and certificate) and our instructors are knowledgeable, experienced and patient computer training professionals with both industry experience and qualifications.
Outclass others with First Class computer training.